A Leader in Professional and Protective Services
DECO, Inc is a privately held global provider of Law Enforcement and Military training, Static Security, Security consulting, and professional services to government clients throughout the world. DECO has grown year after year for over 27 years by achieving a superior, trend-setting standard of professionalism, reliability, and capability in the security industry.
DECO's goal is to provide seasoned law enforcement and security professionals to meet our customer's security, training, and technical requirements. Our personnel excel in challenging environments where every action demands strict accountability, social awareness, and exemplary leadership. DECO's Executive Management Team consists of former FBI, Navy SEALs, USMS, DOD, DHS-FPS, and Intelligence Community individuals. This breadth of experience gives DECO the capability to meet each specific need of our clients.
DECO consists of four main divisions: Professional Services, Security Services, Contracting Services, and Logistic Services, DECO achieves a superior trendsetting standard of professionalism, reliability, and capability in the overall security industry.
Professional Services Division
- Domestic and International Law Enforcement and Military Training
- Anti-terrorism Assistance Training
- Surveillance Detection/Security Monitoring Services
- Intelligence Analysis
- VIP and Critical Material Protection
- Administrative and Staffing Support
Security Services Division
- Static Armed and Unarmed Guards
- Security Consulting
Contracting Services Division
- Security System, Fire Alarm, and CCTV
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) Construction
Logistic Services Division
- Acquisition and Movement of Goods and People
- Freight Forwarding
Many of our clients utilize more than one of our capabilities, whether it is needs assessment, armed security officers, or training solutions such as counter-surveillance training or critical response team training.
DECO's headquarters office is located in Champlin, Minnesota. DECO has nearly 20 branch offices throughout the U.S. providing it with the flexibility, infrastructure, and resources to perform its services anywhere. As a result of its extensive U.S. operations, DECO maintains the following designated regional offices:
DECO has operations in nearly 90 countries, which includes some of the most austere environments in the world.
DECO maintains a regional presence throughout the world providing it with the extensive local knowledge, developed relationships, and resources to perform its services anywhere. In support of ongoing operations and future operations, DECO maintains the following regional offices:
- Central America Office - Mexico City, Mexico
- South America Office - Brasilia, Brazil
- Europe Office - Moscow, Russia
- Africa Office - Nairobi, Kenya
- Middle East Offices - Dubai, UAE & Baghdad, Iraq
- South Asia Offices - Islamabad, Pakistan & Kabul, Afghanistan
- Asia Office - Tokyo, Japan
- Southeast Asia Office - Surabaya, Indonesia